We are thrilled to share that our office is officially the FIRST v4.0 Materials Petal project in the world and the FIRST International Living Future Institute (ILFI) Certification in Atlanta.
Utilizing our internal expertise, our designers prioritized products with a Living Product Certification and a Declare label early in the design. We repurposed 58% of our existing furniture and reused existing materials, like a salvaged red oak tree, throughout the space. Through the integrated design process, we were purposeful with how we incorporated reclamation and reuse, and thereby reducing our carbon emissions from the project by 60% from a typical baseline with the remaining 40% of our carbon footprint offset.
Our office design demonstrates that you can still create a high-end, modern space using materials that are less harmful to everyone, from the manufacturer to the end-user, while also contributing to a closed-circle economy.
Learn more about the project, here.
Interested in our sustainable building methods? Contact our experts: firstname.lastname@example.org