At Epsten Group, we pride ourselves on being a pioneer for sustainability in the built environment. Sustainability is in our DNA– it’s the right thing to do for future generations and the legacy we leave behind. We maintain the front-line of sustainability, spreading the word globally and investing locally. We are a JUST Label company with a focus on social equity in how we operate our business, as well as the health and well-being of our employees through our WELL and Fitwel certifications.
Industry pioneers to our core, we push the boundaries by walking many clients through their own firsts. Our services remain flexible to meet the growing demand for a sustainable, healthier future. Our team strives to create a global impact surrounding green initiatives and maintains a company culture that reflects this. We celebrate diversity, inclusion, and equity and have recruited top talent from all over the globe. With office flexibility and a work-life balance, we accommodate individual preferences, believing that freedom, respect, and creativity lead to happiness and prosperity.
We are looking for a full time Proposal Writer to provide assistance to the Senior Manager of Communications and Marketing and support the Marketing Department by responding to request for qualifications/proposals and completing government forms. We are looking for a detail-oriented, self-starter to join our energetic and growing 55-person company based out of Atlanta, Georgia.
- BA/BS in Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field
- Architecture/Engineering/Construction experience is a plus
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a quality consciousness and sharp eye for detail
- Responsiveness to short deadlines and frequent changes in schedule
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel, InDesign
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
- Coordinate proposal production process
- Edit and proofread proposals, presentations and marketing material
- Works closely with department managers and to develop key pursuit strategies
- Draft, review, ensure and track that win themes, technical scope, staff qualifications and experience, biographical data, narratives and other marketing materials are accurate, well written and maintained
- Support production of marketing material such as press releases, project sheets, etc.
- Support other writing, editing, and marketing projects as needed
The Epsten Group offers employees a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Alternative Commuter Benefit
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com