At Epsten Group, we pride ourselves on being a pioneer for sustainability in the built environment. Sustainability is in our DNA– it’s the right thing to do for future generations and the legacy we leave behind. We maintain the front-line of sustainability, spreading the word globally and investing locally. We are a JUST Label company with a focus on social equity in how we operate our business, as well as the health and well-being of our employees through our WELL and Fitwel certifications.
Industry pioneers to our core, we push the boundaries by walking many clients through their own firsts. Our services remain flexible to meet the growing demand for a sustainable, healthier future. Our team strives to create a global impact surrounding green initiatives and maintains a company culture that reflects this. We celebrate diversity, inclusion, and equity and have recruited top talent from all over the globe. With office flexibility and a work-life balance, we accommodate individual preferences, believing that freedom, respect, and creativity lead to happiness and prosperity.
We are looking for a Building Enclosure Project Manager to manage and oversee building envelope installation and field testing and perform building envelope testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in architecture, engineering, or construction management
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in building enclosure systems
- Minimum of 5-7 years of construction observation experience related to the building construction industry (preferred building enclosure and exterior systems)
- Familiar with the building enclosure systems/designs
- Able to maintain records of project costs, billings, and budgets
- Able to prepare proposals and service fees
- Roofing or building enclosure credential preferred
- Engineering or architecture license a plus
- Act as an envelope commissioning project manager
- Perform condition assessment of building enclosure systems
- For envelope commissioning projects, conduct design reviews for constructability and durability
- Perform envelope testing activities consistent with industry standards including water testing, adhesion testing, etc.
- Identify or confirm building enclosure issues/problems and present corrections/solutions
- Responsible for the development of enclosure commissioning specifications, checklists, quality standards, and project billing process
- Work directly with the contractors and specialists to assist in the resolution of building enclosure issues
- Conduct investigations, inspection, testing, and monitor during installation
- Coordinate and attend construction meetings and conferences
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear and occasionally kneel and climb. The staff member is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The staff member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Epsten Group offers employees a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Alternative Commuter Benefits
- Health Club Reimbursements
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org