Here is an overview of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% employer match after one year
- End of year bonus
- Medical Dental and Vision Plan
- Company-paid Long-term Disability and Life Insurance policy
- Supplemental Insurance options through AFLAC Insurance Company
- Generous Paid Time Off, increasing with seniority
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Company-paid professional organization membership
- Health Club Membership Reimbursement
- Monthly Alternative Commute Benefit
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer-sponsored Lunch and Learn/Education
- Company paid socials and end-of-year holiday party
- Gift card for nuptials and births
Epsten Group is committed to attract, develop and retain the best in our industry. Employee health and well-being are highly valued and we are proud to offer competitive benefits and many company-sponsored events. The way we see it, investing in you is investing in our future and yours for years to come.
Working With Us
The Epsten Group, a multi-disciplinary architecture, engineering and consulting firm, is looking for an Office Administrator to provide assistance to the Director of Operations and operate as a generalist to meet administrative needs of the organization by providing administrative support and organizing and routing information. We are looking for a detail oriented professional to join our energetic and growing 60 person company based out of Atlanta, Georgia.
• Assist with the front desk operations, and provide receptionist functions to ensure effective and professional telephone communications
• Manage and coordinate office vendors to include janitorial, exterminator, office maintenance, and other office activities as needed
• Maintain office supplies and manage vendor relationship as well as office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, etc.
• Assist with basic IT needs and communicating with the company’s IT vendor for various activities as needed
• Type and develop documents (letters, e-mail, meeting notes, technical specifications, and legal contracts).
• Maintain and improve filing systems and work flow
• Light house keeping
• Special projects as assigned
• 3-5 years of experience working in a professional office environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent interpersonal skills for phone communications
• An adaptive personality and natural teamwork instinct
• Demonstrated flexibility and proactive initiative
• Previous experience in the architectural-engineering-construction industry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The staff member is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The staff member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.