Here is an overview of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% employer match after one year
- End of year bonus
- Medical Dental and Vision Plan
- Company-paid Long-term Disability and Life Insurance policy
- Supplemental Insurance options through AFLAC Insurance Company
- Generous Paid Time Off, increasing with seniority
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Company-paid professional organization membership
- Health Club Membership Reimbursement
- Monthly Alternative Commute Benefit
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer-sponsored Lunch and Learn/Education
- Company paid socials and end-of-year holiday party
- Gift card for nuptials and births
Epsten Group is committed to attract, develop and retain the best in our industry. Employee health and well-being are highly valued and we are proud to offer competitive benefits and many company-sponsored events. The way we see it, investing in you is investing in our future and yours for years to come.
Working With Us
Prepare portfolios using Adobe Acrobat for the LEED Certification Department, including database management.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Administrative experience preferred
• A demonstrated ability to track a high volume of tasks and deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• A high degree of diligence and organization
• Attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
• Download documentation from web portal
• Combine documentation to create an Adobe portfolio
• Log project time
• File maintenance & archiving
• Possible telecommuting
• Salaried employee with access to healthcare, 401k, etc.
• Health club and alternative commuting stipends
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The staff member is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The staff member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.